Want to use this book for teaching?
The below resources are available for teachers and students. They have been taken from the 2011 course taught at the Central European University, Masters Programme in Environmental Science and Policy, course on Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Solutions and Policy, taught by Dr Metz.
- Teaching Chapter 1: Climate change and its impacts
- Teaching Chapter 4: Energy Development and Climate Change
- Teaching Chapter 5: Energy supply
- Teaching Chapter 6: Transportation
- Teaching Chapter 7: Buildings
- Teaching Chapter 8: Industry and waste management
- Teaching Chapter 11: Policies and measures
- Teaching Chapter 12: International climate change agreements
Additional publications, video lectures, and materials can be found in the Lectures & Publications page.