Full text (black & white):
Controlling Climate Change by Bert Metz, second printing (PDF, 22.6mb)
Chapters (black & white, PDF) from the second printing:
- Cover and table of contents
- 1: Climate change and its impacts: a short summary
- 2: Greenhouse gas emissions
- 3: Keeping climate change within sustainable limits
- 4: Development first
- 5: Energy supply
- 6: Transportation
- 7: Buildings
- 8: Industry and waste management
- 9: Land use, agriculture and forestry
- 10: How does it fit together?
- 11: Policies and measures
- 12: International climate change agreements
The Errata page lists known errata in the book’s first and second printings.
For classroom use, the Teaching Aids page provides study material.
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch.
Please consider a colored paperback, hard-cover, or e-reader version of the book.
Share the book with others: